Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: the Prices of PM's........

  1. #1
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    What would you pay/ expect to pay for a PM doll?

    I was looking at this one on eBay and i think it's a good deal, but then again I don't want to be ripped off.


    Thanks!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 26, 2006 11:01 AM: Message edited by: omitsallspaces ]</font>

  2. #2
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    Anyone at all?

    Hellooooooo!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ds9jullian's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    286
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It depends on the doll, the condition, and ebay market.

    I only managed to get $50 for my PM Samantha while a PM Felicity is worth much more. Mint dolls cost more than fixer-upers.

    Ashley

  4. #4
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    How about a first edition Josefina in mint condition?

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 26, 2006 11:51 AM: Message edited by: omitsallspaces ]</font>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think a first edition Josefina is going to get about $50-$90 on ebay.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •